sábado, mayo 05, 2007

Monica Bellucci



Bellucci is an italian icon, a lot of people think she is "la raggaza piu bella del mondo", the most beautiful girl in the world. I recognize she seems to be perfect, but It's a cold beauty. It's explosive but not my kind. I must admite she's beauty and has a perfect body but I think there are a lot of women with a more beautiful face than her. In despite of that there are a few images when she appears really amazing. She has worked as a model, so the camera has no secrets for her.



















































Erotic symbol of our century, last movie he played the character of a physiotherapyst who falls into passion with a man who can not move his legs because of an accident.
Scenes are so hot.

5 comentarios:

zendal dijo...

Realmente guapa, preciosa y sensual... uf, thanks you for remember me Monica... ;)

Irene dijo...

you're welcome. I think monica is 40 years old, and she has more beauty than young eighteen years old girls.

Vlad Return dijo...

Thank you very much for that, well I think she is really amazing, probably one of the most sexual woman like icons, and not skinny at all as today trend, I think that you have good taste, might be you don’t like girls but I can see that you recognize easily the language of the seduction and who is a really master in that

bite and a kiss

Vlad

Sir Alsen Bert dijo...

Tremenda Mónica, tremendísima mulata.
Genéticamente perfecta, visceralmente sensual, extremadamente bella; una mujer para recorrer una, dos, tres vidas y no cansarte ni de mirarla, ni de disfrutarla.

Ey, ey, ey, ¡Mónica!

Sí, como el vino.

Es guapa, la hija puta, es muy guapa.

A. J. Zaragoza. dijo...

Es simplemente preciosa, exuberante y no sé, unos mil adjetivos más, pero sobre todo es bella. Creo que la primera foto es la que más me gusta.

Saludos.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites