jueves, febrero 15, 2007

On the neck


Today I visited Vlad's blog. I was greatly suprised reading his stories and I feel a little sad because he doesn't want to continue it. That stories reveals secret fantasies like a vampire transformed into fog in order to have sex with a girl, or a woman seducing another in the laydies toilet. Specially these kisses on the neck, this bites of love, this passion that surround the characters, i simply love it.

Today Im generous. I will reveal a vulnerable part of me. The right part side of my neck. It gets me mad when I've been kissed in that place.


Today...I'm not sure what happened today.

4 comentarios:

Vlad Return dijo...

I’m very glad cos’ you enjoyed my stories, I m going to think if I finish or not that blog,mmmm may be just it became to be something more private, you just with invitation, I get tire to play to be anonymous and I don’t like share some things with anyone, probably something interesting could happen

A wee bite

Vlad

Irene dijo...

Hi vlad, you encoraged me once not to finish my blog, so I'm telling you the same now with yours, because I really like it.

If it becomes a private thing and you dont wanna share it with anyone I understand you. If you wanna invite me to read it will be an honour for me. Do as you like, I'll be waiting for your decision, just let me know. I hope to continue enjoying it.

BELMAR dijo...

picture of Luis Royo!!!!

Irene dijo...

thanks for the info, belmar ;)

 
Add to Technorati Favorites