sábado, febrero 17, 2007

Angelina Jolie



When I saw Angelina Jolie for the first time it was in the film she wan the oscar with.
She was blonde in that film.





I really "felt in love with her". Her beauty captured my eyes. I have always considered her as the most beautiful women in the world ( I didn't know Aswaraya by the time). She's so beautiful with dark hair too. I started worrying about my sexuality and then I found out Angelina is bisexual. Tha'ts why I was attracted to her.





I have realized that sometimes some people,some men and women, I find them really sexies, and then they tell me about their bisexuality. They have an special magnetism for me. Now, tell me the thrue and answer my question: Isn't she pretty?


A perfect smile and wonderful breasts...



...sensual mouth...


...beautiful eyes...



...incredible looks...



...rebel spirit...


...attractive...



...nutty...



...sensual...



...dangerous...

...sexual...



...liberal...



...pretty hair...



...and a perfect body.



If I met Angelina and she asked me for a sex time I would say yes. As time passed by, I wondered why I like Angelina and Aswaraya, and Naomi Campbell (only in a few photos) and Uma Thurman (only in a few photos) because I usually prefer men than women.
Are they all bisexual? I can't know, but they all have a thing in common: They all are top models. Its not a reason but they know how to make love to the camera...and the camera loves them all. Lets find out if Uma and Naomi are bisexual as Angelina. I feel curious about that.

1 comentario:

Irene dijo...

Naomi is bisexual too :O! Wow. She contributed to Madonna's book "SEX" with some erotic images when the two ladies are together.
About Uma I don't know.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites