martes, abril 17, 2007

Upside down


Today I feel my bed empty. Lots of years together but today is the first night he's sleeping away from me. His job demands him a little travel to Madrid. Only for two nights...Two nights when the world will feel so strange to me, when nothing seems to feet and I'm upside down.
I guess is my fault because I travelled two times without him.

I hear my coacher's voice saying:
-Girl, you have to acostume to freedom, you both sometimes need to fly.-

And I say:
-Yeah, but that's nothing to do with missing him at night. Can't touch his skin or his hair. Can't give him a kiss. I didn't missed him when I was travelling with friends, but tonight I must sleep... alone-



2 comentarios:

zendal dijo...

I understand you, but sometimes, i like to sleep without her. All bed for me, jeje.

Irene dijo...

The bed seems quite big at these times. (We have two single beds joined together, and that's a lot of extra space).

*joined is not the verb, but at 1.27 AM i can't think very well in english.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites