martes, abril 10, 2007

In a mess




I'm in a mess. Confussion in my head, divided in two.

When I started this blog, my coacher suggested me to do it because of these reasons:

a)To practise my english. I force myself to write in a language I was forgetting and this helps me to find or remember lost vocabulary.

But sometimes I'd like to expand this blog to other languages, and now i don't know if i must do a multilingual blog (what means catalan, english, french, italian, spanish and maybe portuguese) that becames a lot of extra work and extra time. At least in spanish, but if i do that maybe i'll relax myself with the english practise.

b) To explore sensuality and the things i like. I chose sensual things and not sexual because there are a lot of sexual blogs of explicit content. I'm not against this blogs and sometimes I have readen heavy posts and visited heavy blogs but I wanted to do something different.

But now sometimes I found that i censure myself. For example: Nude people never show their "private parts" in this blog. Maybe is suggestive in extreme, maybe is so naïve.
¿Where is that i'm going and where do I wanna go? I feel a little confussion inside.

¿I wanna just talk? ¿I wanna find some excitement? ¿I wanna receive visits and comments or not? And if not...¿Why i make this public and registered in technorati? ¿What Im afraid of?
¿Why i'm too shy with sex? ¿Is it so important to me what people may think about me if they discover my sexual and sensual likes and dislikes? ¿Why are these themes so intimate always?

I need to analize my feelings with this blog deeply. For me is hard to continue this blog without knowing if I want to relax my limits but I'll keep on writing.

2 comentarios:

zendal dijo...

(Perdona que no escriba en inglés... pero estoy perezoso y aún así me apetece escrbir).

Creo que es imposible llegar a ser nosotros mismos en un blog, y totalmente libres para hablar de sexo sin tapujos.

La única manera es el anonimato absoluto. Supongo que igual, el simple hecho de que yo esté aquí, ya te condiciona ligeramente sobre lo que escribir o no... (supongo que igual me pasaría a mi si fuese al revés).

Pero que sepas que me encanta tu valor, y que hables de sensualidad y de erotismo, y que te expreses con las fotos que eliges.

Colarme en tu blog, en como colarme por una mirilla a tu mundo interior... e igual queda un poco vouyer (glub), pero dado que compartimos muchos gustos, ¡es de lo más interesante!.

Irene dijo...

hi zendal, you can write in spanish if you want. It's only a duty impossed to myself, but today I'm answering you in our native language.

Jo, me cuesta practicar inglés. Seguiré en spanish.
Primero de todo darte las gracias por tus comentarios. Si no, no hubiera sabido que habías estado por aquí (no tengo estadísticas de esas en este blog).
No es que tenga valor, soy bastante cobarde xD pero justo por eso me gusta enfrentarme a mis miedos y superarlos. ¿Qué valor habría en hablar de las mismas cosas escondiéndose en el anonimato?

Bueno, claro que me condiciona ligeramente :$ pero intento que no me condicione y seguir como siempre. Ven siempre que quieras y bueno...me quedo con la curiosidad de saber qué cosas compartes conmigo en este blog pero eso ya me lo encontraré en futuros comments. a medida que vaya poniendo fotos, opiniones y tal.

 
Add to Technorati Favorites