domingo, marzo 25, 2007

Bed time stories


Don't tell me more bed time stories.


Just only one more before we go to sleep.

-Caperu, where are you going dressed like this?- Said the hungry wolf.
-Wolf, I'm going to my grandmother's house.-
-Don't you lie-
-I'm saying the truth. I'm carrying a cake an a honey pot inside this nest. Do you see it?-
-Yes, young lady. I'll join you in your way there. Someone must protect from the savage animals of the forest. (I'll eat this stuff and then I'll eat you. The old woman is not nice to my taste)
-Wolf, are you a good guy?-
-Of course I am.-
And Caperu, dressed in red, trusted the Wolf and it eated her without guilty.

2 comentarios:

Vlad Return dijo...

That was good, very funny, I prefer don’t said lies but sometimes it is a little exiting

Irene dijo...

yeah, people when meet people and want to have and affair they lie about themselves to appear more attractive and achieve a bed partner or relationship. Thats a social game, a lot of people do, its exciting but when someone discovers the lies, is not so funny :P

 
Add to Technorati Favorites