sábado, febrero 17, 2007

Creating a lover

"When you are alone, just think of me, darling.
Put the face you like most, the perfect eyes looking at you, the perfect mouth, the perfect hair. Imagine yourself kissing my lips and touching my body. Relax, and sit down, please. I'm going to make a good show for you."



"I'm gonna take my clothes off just for you. I have opened my shirt and now i'm gonna take it."



"Are you enjoying me?"



"Now is the time to take my jeans off. Let me know if you want some more."



"Ok, I'm going to do it but I wanna make you increase a little your desire."


"Ok, I'm taking my jeans off. In a few seconds you will enjoy my complete body."



"Yes, I'm just naked now. I feel confortable without clothes."



"Now I'm going to do something that I won't let you see. If i show you my sex, the owner of this blog will hang me by the neck. So... Use your imagination.
Sorry for the censure ;)"





"Yes, I have finished...Wow, look at this. My shirt is on the floor and my clothes are everywhere at home. I'm going to have a shower. Wait me at the livingroom, thank you"



No hay comentarios:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites