lunes, febrero 19, 2007

Sexual madness at the culture music of the 80'ies

I hate when musicians or singers believe that they are in the possesion of the ultimate True and they evangelize us, "poor people that doesn't enjoy too much in bed"
Some people say that they do that only because of money, but I'm not sure. Maybe they really implicate too much because they think they must do. After this top ten videos you will see the light...and you'll wish to be blind again. Lol!!

Some artists experiments a period of their lifes with high levels of sexuality. That has happened at the 80's with Madonna, Prince, George Michael and others. Then they try to explain to the world what their consider as a sexual and deep spiritual and mental evolution. Then they regret what they have done, or their words, or both, or simply forget what they did.
Thats the conclusion of my travel to the past.

1-Justify my love (uncensured version)
My gods. She appears very ugly in that video and so the other males do. I don't understand how Madonna could excite herself or even think that somebody could do it too, but I supose is one of the most famous erotic music and video who talks about sex without prejudices. Also you can see Erotica, another video with an uncensored version too, of the album with the same name. More and more of the same stuff.
She made a lot of videos with erotic moments like when she walks like a cat and drinks some milk, then she throws it over her back, or the polemic kiss to a kid for example. More than sex, she liked to scandalize the public.

2. I want your sex (1987)
George Michael was suggesting us, the public, to experiment with monogamy. He didn't specify with wich one of both sex we should experiment. Today everybody knows he get out of the closet, but in 1987 he was still considered hetero and the video shows his affaire with a woman. ¿Hypocrite or lost? Maybe he was a normal human being, in the process of self searching.

3.I wanna sex you up
Pathetic band, video and dance, but...what we can expect from a title song like this? Again, four men in a gay dance, dancing alone and also with women. What sense?

4.Sexuality(1981)
Prince told to the world, when he made this record, that sex was a way to be closer to God. Damned...Prince, if you are promiscous you don't need to make excuses. Just do it and let the rest of us alone. I love Prince's music but...enough is enough. You should listen to a "music" of Prince that is only an orgasm, with cries and screams. Terrific experience. Fortunately, you can only buy this record via internet.

5.Let's talk about sex
Salt n' Pepper tell the world they are needed to talk about sex. Maybe nobody was acostumed to speak so sincerely and they had waiting all their lifes to talk about sex. The lyrics really doesn't say so much about sex, but I can see here the need of talking about it.

6.Sex over the phone
I won't say a word about this video. It's a kind of silly nightmare. Village people...also dancing with girls at the end.

7. Sexual healing
My suspicious is growing. I think Marvin Gaye is the creator of this "cool fashion in music" to talk about sex.

8 . Too sexy
The video specifies what the word sexy means in that period of time. Ilustrated by Right Said Fred. I like his humor.
LoL!!

9. Exotic and erotic
The total revelation: Sandy Marton had another hit more than "People from Ibiza".
In the 80ies, exotic and erotic meant to touch a dog. ¡¡¡yeppp!! I can't find nothing so much erotic on that video. A killing glance, a pair of lips, a woman dressed in saten or silk (pink...by the way)...no way.


10. dis moi- dis moi

French version of sexuality. More cute and esthetic video than all the others. Great! America should learn of France but only in images. This music is awful but the video is ok. We can not have it all ;)

Things doesn't change at all. We experiment a revival of the eighties. Britney Spears is the young madonna, even the play a song together. (Im not talking about their lesbian public kiss).
You should see how "Erotica" and "Breath on me" fits one into the other in a perfect music mix. Here is the mix...
And here how she plays the original song on the stage.
¿Doesn't remind the blow ambition tour with the bed and so on but less exciting? Her fans make compositions more beautiful and erotic than she on stage or videos. First time I saw her video "Toxic" it was without music. I started laughing. It seem to me a parody. But it was a real video. Then I acostumed to it and even I like it. But I can see things hasn't change at all.

And the worst video of the decade: "Call on me" remix by Eric Prydz. Based on a sample of Steve Winwood of....yes: ¡1982! The look of the girls at the gym is obvious.I hate this video but guys love it. People who hates it, you have The parody here.

No hay comentarios:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites