sábado, febrero 17, 2007

Lonely


Today I expected to be with you. But you have been sleeping all day long. You made me feel lonely, isolated. I don't wanna feel myself like this. Why are you doing this to me? Is this that you don't love me anymore?



Why is it that when we are together we only make sex? I can get your body but I can't get your soul. And that's why I don't like sex. Because sex with you is like a sweet lie. We don't talk, we don't look to each other like before.
I feel lonely while you ignore me. My heart aches.



Don't wanna be depressed. It's necessary to be strong. I wanna cry but i can't. Teardrops can't scape from my eyes. I feel sad.



I don't want you today. Leave me alone. Don't want to miss you. Don't want to love you. Just go away because you never speak to me...Days are running away and you don't know me, don't know my secrets. I have built a wall between us. One day will be to late. I won't stay here forever...and you still take me for granted.



Nobody told me that this things could happen living together. These are the tribulations of a married woman. Nobody can feel so lonely as me.



That's pathetic. I wonder how can you live so alone. How you stand solitude without a regret. How can we both live behind this walls and so apart.

No hay comentarios:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites