sábado, octubre 28, 2006

Universal



Music, love, sex, english language...universal stuff.

MY COACHER INTERVIEWS ME

-Why did you make a blog written in english, Irene?
-Why not? I mean..all the people around the world have the same universal feelings, we all look for love, tenderness and beauty. We like erotism because you can image sex with it. Is not showned, but suggested. This is a funny fact.
English language is one of the most spoken languages in the world. (After chinese and spanish, I think). English is universal, like erotism. Everybody can read it but you can enjoy the pictures if you can't understand a word. I wanted an universal blog, so I did it.
-Does your blog allows you to practise english?
-Of course...a lot of years have passed since I spoke with an english person.
I used to speak and write in english but now is not easy for me to remember vocabulary and grammar again. Its a good exercice for me.
-What else is this blog good for?
-When I work on it I find calm in a stressed day or I get fun in a boring day. This blog is also an experiment of creating something beautiful, trying to find the perfect photo and that kind of stuff.
-Why aren't you promoting your new blog?
-Should I ? Is not a secret. Eveybody can find it. Its only because I like to give my blogger friends a surprise.
-There's anything you would like to say to your future visitors?
-Blogger people around the world, maybe one day I'll receive your visits, but I don't care. I simply do it because I like to do it. That's all. Good night.

2 comentarios:

JB dijo...

Well done, Irene! Blogging in english it's the best way to keep fit in this language. If you are persistant you'll become soo popular. Nice pics around, very soft ;)

xxx

Irene dijo...

Great, i'm glad if you like it. Don't know if I'll become popular but I'll meet new blogger people from other parts of the world, and that sounds interesting to me. :-)

 
Add to Technorati Favorites